Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Office of The President...

I been cipherin a bit about some of the post I made in the past. I've deleted the majority of them because of this.
I made some perty bold statements about the current President. Let me explain-

It is not the fault of The Office of the President that:
We are currently hamstrung by a budget that our grandkids cannot pay for...
Health Care that stinks & is inadequate....
Foreign Relations that have the U.S. looking like a bunch of apologetic wimps...
Nominated Cabinet members who think they are above the law and taxes...
Politicians that have no concern for the folks they represent....
Crooks running the Government handing out signed checks to corporations that can't manage their finances...
Inspiring the next generation to be a bunch of crooks...
Un- honest, unethical and morally unwise...
Allowing the bureaucratic machine that is "Big Brother" to expand....
Just basically making things worse.

Nope I don't blame the Office of the President......
I blame the Frank financed- Dodd did-Pelosi puppet-Reid run- can't speak without a teleprompter-totally inexperienced-got a paycheck for the rest of his life-selling America down the road-nut job and them that elected him to the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope you can't blame the Office...just the man.

No comments: