Friday, December 4, 2009

Anudder yar...

Welp anudder yar has come an gone.
If you pay a little attention you can learn sumtin new every day.
Like politikz. Every day I learn how USELESS most of the people in DC are!!

Az I have stated earlier, I have not, repeat, have not, voted a straight ticket since I registered to vote!! Don't intend on it either. Now primaries don't count.
I vote the person and their stand first. NOT the party. Heck I voted for a guy who was running as a communist once. Why?? He was the lesser of 2 evils, not many choices that year. But, he was honest in what he said and more importantly did.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
There won't be a third.

Vote on what is best for you, your family, your neighbors and your country.
Simple aint it??

Yall have a Gud-un, Ol James.

p.s. OH Yeah!! obama aint got a clue does he?? Guess not, when you surround yourself with brown-nosers and idgitz.

No comments: