Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poli-tikz...

Poli-tikz... Well Ol Ditzy Harry got his way..idgit.
The Senate proceeded to allow Debate on the Health Care Bill.....here's how they voted-

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=111&session=1&vote=00353

www.senate.gov
www.house.gov

Even a dum-ol-kuntree-boy like me can find out what's goin on.

If your Senator voted Yea..shame on your state.

Think about it this way...has the gubber-mint taken control of anything that didn't increase their size and actually benefited the public, without delving more into an individuals Freedom and Liberties??
As far as I can figure...we elected Senators and Represenatives to DC..didn't we??
Not a certain party. If they don't have OUR best interest at heart ten they need to be fired!!
Since I have been voting I have Not voted a straight party ticket..don't know if I will.
Voting the party has got us in this mess. Vote the Person, not the party.

Contact Your Legislators and tell them how you feel. I do and get actual responses thru Email and Letters.

Have a Gud-Un, Ol James.

No comments: